Wednesday, March 4, 2020

March Birthday Cards

I have several loved ones who have birthdays in March, so I have painted 3 cards to send out to them. The first is for two ladies. I actually painted the same thing twice, so am just showing the first one I painted of those.



This next card is for a man. I sometimes struggle to think of what to put on a man's card. For a woman, you are usually safe to do flowers! LOL


I have many friends with birthdays this month! But I seriously doubt that I can do many more cards.  I am putting our tax information together, and there is a local art show coming up in April that I want to enter, so I must  concentrate on the taxes and completing the portrait that I started MONTHS ago. 



  
I keep putting it away because I know it will take so much time to finish! The thing I am dreading is doing all the goathair. But now with the deadline for the show looming up, I think I will have the push I have been needing. All areas of this piece still require LOTS more attention. Hopefully I will be able to enter it, because it is the only eligible work I have that I haven't entered before. More of my character flaw showing up in this procrastination because of difficulty!!



No comments:

Post a Comment