Saturday, September 28, 2019

September Chalk Art

Here are my two scripture chalk art works for September. I am using liquid chalk pens on a black dry erase board.

 I have really been busy this summer with canning and sewing, so I have not taken much time for my art for a while. Our state has been blessed with unusual rainfall this year and our fruit trees have responded prolifically. I barely have room to store my bounty! Our freezers are full of meat and peaches and okra, and there is just a little space left for some apples. I have canned more this year and made more jelly and jam than I have for a looong time!

I found a vintage cottage picture on the web
and used it for my reference.
The flowers on the left are supposed to be hollyhocks.




I freehanded this scribe reading a scroll
from another picture I found online.

Our local county fair was held at the beginning of the month, and I entered an ink drawing and a watercolor painting. They both garnered blue ribbons!

You have seen this ink drawing before- I entered it
in the State Fair last year.
"Summer Sidewalk"

This is a watercolor painting of kale in our garden.




No comments:

Post a Comment