Friday, June 7, 2019

Warning: Post About Grandchildren!

Hello everyone! I am happy to announce a new granddaughter has arrived! She could not wait for me to travel to her state and arrived the day before I was scheduled to fly out! I am enjoying being with her right now, helping her mommy with household things and cooking. Working some sweet cuddles in also with her and her big brother. I have managed to sketch up two pieces while I have been here. Maybe I can get another couple done before I leave next week.


Mommy was lying back in the recliner when I snapped the picture for this sketch.



Big brother likes to bang things! So far he has been pretty gentle with his new sister. He is a very loving little mancub.

I was able to visit an art supply store today and bought a few new things to try out. Looking forward to more projects!



No comments:

Post a Comment