Monday, May 13, 2019

May Update

I have FINALLY completed my travel art journal from our family vacation in October 2017. These last few pages are mostly like a scrapbook instead of artful renditions of our travels. I did manage to do a few watercolor additions.















We drove through more states than I realized!






It's Springtime now, and time for new babies! We have had several additions to our family this year, so far I think it has been all nieces for me! I have been painting and lettering little namecards for them. We also have a little nephew due any day, but the parents are keeping his name a secret until he makes his appearance.









We had a wonderful Easter/Resurrection Sunday service at our little chapel this year! Our pastor spoke on the sufferings of Christ, bringing out the prophecies in the Old Testament and how they were all fulfilled exactly in the New Testament. It was just so inspiring! Here is the chalk scripture art I did for our home for this special time of year.



And this is my newest scripture chalk art...







No comments:

Post a Comment