Tuesday, January 29, 2019

January Projects

Already the first month of 2019 is nearly over...whew. I have been busy with several projects. I have made some handpainted cards, mostly for birthdays.
This one is for my cousin...


This one for my niece...

for an uncle...

for a friend...

this one will go out in a different month...

and this one is just a blank card.

I've enjoyed doing these cards up and I plan to do many more for upcoming birthdays this year.

Most notably this month I finished a watercolor calendar for myself, instead of buying someone else's HAHA. I kept my Facebook friends up to date with each page I finished, and several asked if I could make copies available for them to purchase! I had to check around and ended up going out-of-town to find a printer that could reproduce a good enough copy of my originals. I ordered 20 copies, and so far 19 have been spoken for! 













One more new piece to share is this scripture lettering "chalk" art on my board hanging over our fireplace. I tried to get an "art nouveau" style going...
This board is hard to photograph because it is so glossy!

I also have signed up for an online copperplate calligraphy class this month! We are now into our third lesson and I am looking forward to making progress in this new-to-me art form. 








No comments:

Post a Comment