Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Catch-Up Time

 Whew! It has been too long since I posted here. What with the PLANdemic, Toilet Paper Panic, Covid-19 Corona virus Plague, 2020 Election and all, I have not remembered to update. 


I finished this watercolor painting of my grandson back in the fall of 2020, after having him here with his mother and sister for a time in August. We had gone to a park and I took some videos of him swinging in the toddler swings with his little sister. I had to clip this out of the video stream. This is the last large painting I have completed- it is 17x19 inches without the frame.

I worked on a new calendar for 2021 after this, and I had 100 copies made. I have about 4 left now- I am happy I could get most of them out to my friends and relatives, and some former customers. Here are the pages from my calendar. 
















 




No comments:

Post a Comment